The FanFlip platform allows you to do 3 things:
1) Create a customized set of social media tasks. Anything that you can think of. Your set of tasks can be customized for your brand, your audience and your marketing plan. Not sure what tasks you will work best for your company? Our team can help you put your FanFlip campaign together.
2) Control the number and flow of users who access your tasks. If you have 100 t-shirts, 50 signed books, or 200 coupons to give away as rewards, you’ll want to control the number of users able to access your FanFlip task microsite.
3) Generate comprehensive reports that you can pull at any time. Check the number of users that have completed all the tasks. Download a full report of all users activities, tasks and links.
We use a smart blend of tracking, verification and the honor system to ensure tasks are completed appropriately so that you can SEE THE RESULTS.
Steps to get started with your first FanFlip campaign:
3 Things YOU Do…
1) Sign up for a FanFlip campaign.
2) Answer our simple social media questionnaire which will automatically generate tasks for your campaign. Work with our team to finalize those tasks.
3) Decide on a reward/incentive for users who complete all the tasks within an allotted timeframe. Decide if the rewards are limited in quantity or not.
3 Things WE Do…
1) FanFlip builds and launches your branded social media task microsite.
2) We test the microsite and FanFlip makes any final edits or updates
3) We work with you to promote the reward/incentive and link to the microsite landing page to your core customers, fans, or user base. We can do this through your website’s homepage, email list, FaceBook Fan page, etc..
Watch as a wave of social media chatter hits, as your users talk, post and tweet you up across the web!
You can access FanFlip anytime to check the number of users that have completed all the tasks. Increase the limit on the rewards if you decide to. Download a full report of all users activities, tasks and links.